Monday, March 19, 2012

Gandhi cap and nehru cap

Hi friends,
one of my friend asked me to stitch Gandhi' cap alais Nehru's cap to her son for participating in Fancy dress competition dress like Nehruji. So i searched in net for stitching of this wonderful cap, but i didnt get specific instructions for that. Instead of i got this link in youtube for making cap.In this video i can see the instructions clearly making in the paper and i made in the paper also and like this same method i used in the cloth also. So i made in cap's cloth(here in dubai i got the cap material specially selling for making caps) in canvas cloth. Its very hard to stitch in machine so i stitches in hand itself and gave it to my friend. She asked me in a hurry and she wants within one day, so i didnt take snap of that and i made immidiately in uniform cloth which i had with me. So i had given canvas for both sides of the cap for stiffness and this is quite difficult for me for stitching of cap in uniform cloth. The cloth will be in pure cotton white cloth means the end product will be very nice and this is mine and i started stitching this type of caps....




4 comments:

  1. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. แทงบาคาร่า
    This are such great articles. แทงบาคาร่า This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    แทงบาคาร่า I appreciate for reading my blogs.

    ReplyDelete

  2. This are new articles style for you. แทงบาคาร่า You can find some new idea on this. แทงบาคาร่า It might help you to write or think some new idea.
    แทงบาคาร่า Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
    แทงบาคาร่า I am very glad for reading my articles.

    ReplyDelete